Last week, the Marian Rivera-Heart Evangelista t-shirt debate had everyone busy, defending their idols, wagging their tongues, and looking for bananas, showing receipts, and measuring the distance of flowers from the G, on the shirts sported by the two Kapuso actresses.
Amid the noise is Internet sensation The Soshal Network showcasing the ‘Urig’ D&G shirt on Instagram.
For the dense among us, it’s a parody shirt that featured a twig of Bougainvillea draping on the right shoulder, a red Gumamela flower on the left shoulder, a banana hanging and covering a portion of the G, which stood for…”Gabbina.”
Because D&G in this Urig shirt means Dulce & Gabbina.
Lol, are you laughing yet? Just for good measure, “Manila 2017” was printed under “Dulce& Gabbina” with “Urig ‘To ‘Teh” as kicker.
The Soshal Network published two posts on the shirt. The first is with a woman sporting it. According to Pep.ph, the woman in the photo is Camille Buhain, one of the three lawyers running The Soshal Network. “She is a state solicitor of the Office of Solicitor General,” pep.ph adds.
The second post is a flat lay of the shirt, with the caption: “High fashion na, high in potassium pa!”
Never change, The Soshal Network!
- Viral: This travel video parody will make you enjoy your summer staycation
- 6 social media moves that prove Liza Soberano is a real kween
- Bekylog is a beki-themed eatery that we all need to visit!
- An Assumptionista has turned the the distinct ‘Assumption handwriting’ into a font
- 8 cute movie memes that prove Kris Aquino’s as relevant as ever