At the press conference of Ikaw Lang Ang Iibigin, which Kim Chiu headlines with ex Gerald Anderson, the Chinita Princess shared the number one lesson she’s learned from her failed relationship with Gerland, and that is to forgive.
“Mapapagod ka kapag hindi ka marunong mag-forgive. Magagalit ka, iiwas ka, iiwasan mo yung tao. Magsasabi ka ng masama—why not just forgive the person and go on with your life? Mas happy ang pakiramdam (ng ganoon).”
This is the first time that the ex-lovers have worked together, and Kim admits it was very awkward at first. “Hindi naman kami super friends. ‘Hi-hello’ lang talaga kami sa ASAP,” she describes her relationship with Gerald post-breakup.
It was also very awkward for people they had to work with, “kasi siyempre alam naman nila yung nangyari sa amin…di masyadong kagandahang mga ganap. Pero okay na ngayon.”
The two have become pros, working together and even enjoying each other’s company, saying “hindi rin maganda ang produkto na gagawin naming kung may wall.”
How nice, mature and professional!
[h/t Manila Bulletin]
- All the best tweets about Paulo Avelino on Bb. Pilipinas coronation night
- How to dress up like: Kiana Valenciano
- Here’s what people can learn from Tim Yap’s Bb. Pilipinas Twitter faux pas
- People are fighting over a shirt that’s worth at least $745—here’s what that money means
- #RealTalk: 6 pieces of advice you may want to rethink