In March, Manila Bulletin ran a story on women’s rights and gender equality in the Philippines. It helped us realize just how far the Philippines has come a long way in terms of women’s rights and gender equality.
But it shouldn’t end with us patting on the back. This super simple quiz should help all of us realize how much further we have to go.
- Yay: Senate approves mental health bill on 3rd reading
- Why is there a double standard even in infidelity?
- #TakeNoShit: Why the “boys will be boys” excuse can no longer hold
- On staying silent: Why you can’t blame sexual assault survivors for not coming forward
- Kim Chiu has wise words how to move on after a breakup