It’s that time of the year once again when we experience unpredictable weather – sizzling heat throughout the day then thunderstorm and rains later in the day. Because of this, deciding on practical and comfortable OOTDs becomes extra challenging. So here are some of the essentials that will hopefully make dressing up under this unique weather condition a whole lot easier:
1. The Infinity Scarf speaks for itself. You can wear it as a classy shawl that you could wrap yourself in, a scarf that hangs around your neck when it gets warmer, or use it as a hood when it rains!
2. Long vests are a great substitute for blazers.
3. Keep the summer feels in these frilly oversize tops like off-shoulder long sleeves.
4. Or give in to the cooler temperature and go all-out cozy in a silk pajama top with a splash of color.
5. Sleeveless turtlenecks are totally non-committal, making it easy to breeze through both weathers feelin’ resilient and all.
6. A light, oversized sweater that’s cozy at the front but breezy at the back.