Online travel show ‘Lost in the Philippines’ embarked on its very first destination in the country – and you may want to watch them for a chance to go on a trip for free!
The show is described as one that “gives the viewers an insight into the daily provincial and city life found in great variety throughout the vast archipelago of the Philippines.” It also aims to bring more adoration and admiration for the beauty of this country, locally and abroad.
In its debut episode, hosts Benjamin Gullick, Matthew Steley, and Edward Broomfield explored the traveler’s paradise in Central Luzon: Baler, Aurora. The shores of L’Sirene Boutique Resort owned by model and actress, Sam Pinto – also became a setting for their first adventure.
Prior to the trip, the team hosted a competition for Filipinos who aspire to travel the country for free. A total of four winners were chosen based on their active engagement in the “Lost in the Philippines” social media accounts.
The first batch of winners enjoyed learning how to surf in the birthplace of surfing in the Philippines, trying different eats, and seeing breath-taking sights, documenting ‘an authentic and culturally rich Filipino travel experience.’ The best part? You get to travel without emptying your bank! Yas!
Here’s how you can get a chance to tag along in the next episodes for free:
- Like the Facebook page (Lost in the Philippines).
- Comment and tag 3 friends who you want to tag along.
- Share the latest episode and talk about why the hosts should pick you and why you deserve to travel for free
The most engaged follower will be chosen for an experience that could connect to as many Filipinos as possible both virtual, through social media, and in reality, via traveling, learning and experiencing the endless cultures. The show also hopes to bring more adoration and admiration for the beauty of this country, locally and abroad.
The online travel show is directed by Batangas based videographer Lee Calasignan.
Where in the Philippines do you want to join the ‘Lost in the Philippines’ squad?
- DOT ends partnership with McCann Worldgroup after the controversial ad
- Digital Walker launches new products from XPower
- Catch Skyjet’s airfare promos at the 6th Travel Madness Expo
- ‘All-you-can-eat’ mangoes at Guimaras’ Manggahan Festival this May
- Treat your dad a special staycation this Father’s Day