A month after the controversial statement from Senator Cynthia Villar about unlimited rice, a Twitter user posted about Jollibee’s unlimited rice and bottomless Coke or iced tea promo! WHAAAAT?
GAGO STOP WHATEVER YOURE DOING MAY UNLI RICE AND COKE NA SA JOLLIBEE THIS IS NOT A DRILL pic.twitter.com/qs9ox7gJd6
— victor (@victor_donceras) July 10, 2017
Apparently, Jollibee Waltermart Bel Air in Sta. Rosa Laguna has this promo and we cannot contain our feels! Just add P10 for unlimited rice refilL, P10 for unlimited Coke or iced tea refill, and P20 for both.
The Twitter world was shookt and here are the best tweets we’ve seen:
— Aaron (@aeronposta_le) July 1, 2017
HOY ANO TONG UNLI RICE AT DRINKS SA JOLLIBEE GAGO TAKE MY MONEY
— 🌊 (@sighfiona) July 10, 2017
Take our money!!
Dear jollibee, please protect ur precious unli rice at all costs
— Glidyl Lim 🌻 (@glidl) July 10, 2017
Yes! Sa ibang branch din, please.
may unli rice na sa Jollibee.
— jabi (@brigettejoyi) July 10, 2017
IN ONE SENTENCE.
— aid r. (@aidqt) July 10, 2017
TEKA LANG NAMAN KASI. WE CAN’T CHILL.
MAY UNLIRICE NA ANG JOLLIBEE PRAISE THE LORD
— Mark Christian Balan (@xianvaliente) July 10, 2017
God bless, Jollibee.
- LOOK: The fab mom behind the viral ‘Stupid Love’ and ‘Kabet’ videos
- 10 times ‘Super Ernie’ proved that he’s the cutest
- LOL: YouTube beauty vlogger creates full face makeup using testers
- Viral: Japanese street vendor selling omurice in Quezon City
- LOL: Goblin’s Gong Yoo look-alike at a fast food resto