Are you on a ‘That Fling Called Wala Na’ mood? Kebs! Here’s a live perf to cheer you up.
Local clothing brand Linya-Linya is celebrating and supporting “the most talented bands of today” at “Linya-Linya Night at Saguijo.”
“We love the local music scene,” the brand wrote on their social media announcements.
Watch and support your favorite indie bands like Cheats, Autotelic, Ang Bandang Shirley, The Ransom Collective and She’s Only Sixteen as they perform live at saGuijo Cafe + Bar in Makati on September 2.
The jam starts at 9 p.m. and if you’re seen sporting your Linya-Linya shirt, entrance will be absolutely free. Yas!
The punny clothing brand’s event is in collaboration with RACC/OON Productions, a “non-profit production group that aims to raise funds for children in need of medical treatment through charity events that promote the local indie scene.”
Would you #SupportLocal and #WearYourMusic? We definitely would!
Photo from Linya-Linya
- Big Boy’s Diner in Quezon City: ’50s American diner perfect for your vintage feels
- 5 best things about ‘100 Tula Para Kay Stella’
- Ogie Alcasid, OPM acts to perform at World Vision benefit concert
- The Polaris Project to hold its annual poetry slam
- ‘Respeto’ wins Best Picture at the 2017 Cinemalaya Film Festival