Filipino favorite The Old Spaghetti House (also known as TOSH) is throwing a massive blow-out for its 14th anniversary with a Pasta-All-You-Can promo. Yep. ALL. YOU. CAN.
For only P189, enjoy unlimited pasta at TOSH in 6 new sauce choices: Vietnamese Garlic with Tuna, Pesto, Kid’s Spaghetti, Carbonara, Bolognese, and Chicken and Mushroom.
The promo will run from Sept 4 to Sept 29 on all TOSH outlets nationwide every Monday to Friday. Are we dreaming right now? That’s almost a month of pasta heaven!
To make your tummy even fuller, you can add PHP 79 to be served with unlimited pizza, P49 for every serving of a viand of your choice, and another P49 for bottomless Pepsi. This is too good to be true!
Here’s a friendly reminder: get to their stores as early as you can because the promo officially starts at 5pm and will only last until 9pm.
You hungry yet? Pasta All-You-Can!
Photo from The Old Spaghetti House
- Big Boy’s Diner in Quezon City: ’50s American diner perfect for your vintage feels
- Krispy Kreme spends paydays, long weekends with Bestseller Treat
- Epilogue brings Europe’s flavors to Filipino palate
- 4 reasons that will make you want to go to Locavore this weekend
- Irvins Salted Egg is officially coming to Manila