ForMe has a surprise for you!
The local ladies’ clothing brand unveiled Asia’s Next Top Model winner Maureen Wroblewitz as their new #ForMeGirl.
The fashion brand made the announcement across all its social media accounts on August 25.
“So happy to finally announce that I’m the newest #ForMeGirl,” Wroblewitz wrote in an Instagram post.
The 19-year-old model can be seen in the official promotional film sporting ForMe’s signature style and clothing: sweet, yet fresh, fun and edgy.
The brand has been posting teasers of a new brand endorser coming our way early this week. Many seemed to have identified the Filipino-German model with her signature dead-eye look, stunning jawline, and fierce poses. Yas! Werk it, girl!
What are your thoughts on Maureen Wroblewitz as the new #ForMeGirl? We’re definitely loving it!
Photo from ForMe
- Linya-Linya Night at Saguijo to star local music bands
- Astroplus, Astrovision are giving away signed LANY album blow-up
- Old Spaghetti House to celebrate anniversary with Pasta All-You-Can promo
- Ang Bandang Shirley to perform in Cebu for the first time!
- Taylor Swift reveals new album ‘Reputation’, release date