In celebration of their 54th year anniversary, Mondelez Philippines Inc., launched a brand new snacking experience with the new Oreo Thins. Yay!
Oreo Thins has the same flavor of our favorite cookie but it has more crunch that millennials will like. This grown-up version of Oreo is a more sophisticated sandwich cookie, made of delicate, thinner cookies with a layer of their signature crème.
Available in Vanilla Delight and Tiramisu, Oreo Thins are also perfect for those who are looking for a light snack perfect for coffee sesh and merienda time. It is also extra-light and sleek weighing only 5.9g and measuring 7.2mm thin!
Oreo Thins will be available nationwide beginning September 2017 in Tiramisu and Vanilla Delight flavors at P41.50/box.
- Old Spaghetti House to celebrate anniversary with Pasta All-You-Can promo
- Big Boy’s Diner in Quezon City: ’50s American diner perfect for your vintage feels
- Epilogue brings Europe’s flavors to Filipino palate
- Cibo celebrates 20th year with P20 birthday promo!
- Irvins Salted Egg is officially coming to Manila