Uniqlo has released a Fall/Winter collection in collaboration with renowned fashion brand JW Anderson that is perfect for the rainy days ahead!
The new line features British classics that combine the signature design aesthetic of JW Anderson.
“For me, the point of doing this collaboration was that I believe in democracy in fashion, and what I hope will be achieved is that any age demographic can pick up and find something within the collection to relate to. Doing something with UNIQLO is very interesting. It means you come up with a wardrobe which is universal and quirky,” says Jonathan Anderson, founder of JW Anderson.
The entire collection merged the signature bold and graphic design of JW Anderson with Uniqlo’s excellence in fabrics, fit, and functionality.
And because we love the collection, allow us list down our faves:
1. Women Cable V Neck Sweater (P1,990)
2. Women Denim Ruffle Wrap Skirt (P2,490)
3. Women Quilted Skirt (P2,490)
4. Short Sleeve Graphic T-shirt (P790)
5. Padded Backpack (P1,990)
Uniqlo x JW Anderson is exclusively available at the Uniqlo SM Mega Fashion Hall branch.
- 5 tips on how to save money for Christmas
- Zalora PH launches new pop-up store
- 10 Linya-Linya shirt designs that will make your day
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna is coming to Sephora PH
- Uniqlo’s functional and stylish jeans perfect for rainy days