Taylor Swift is on a roll – a gorgeous one.
After the massively successful and record-smashing “Look What You Made Me Do“ with its follow-up “…Ready For It?” the American singer and songwriter just released a new single, “Gorgeous.”
Her new music and a lyric video was made public on her YouTube channel on Friday, October 20.
This is Swift’s third single release before her latest album, Reputation, due November 10 in digital streaming sites and in record stores.
Lyrically, “Gorgeous” is somewhat reminiscent of the sweetheart, country-turned-pop singer we used to know in pursuit of a maddening and a rather “gorgeous” love interest. People earlier reported that Swifties think it’s about her current boyfriend, Joe Alwyn.
You’re so gorgeous, I can’t say anything to your face
‘Cause look at your face
And I’m so furious at you for making me feel this way
But what can I say? You’re gorgeous
Musically, however, the new track remained consistent with the dead Taylor who ‘can’t come to the phone right now’ with what Time described as a ‘beat-forward, electro-pop sound’.
What are your thoughts on Tay’s new single? We think it’s gorgeous!
Watch the full lyric video here:
Photo from Billboard
- Demi Lovato reveals struggles, triumphs in ‘Simply Complicated’ documentary
- Sia to release ‘Everyday Is Christmas’ holiday album
- Promoters cancel Ducktails’ Manila gig this month
- Taylor Swift teases upcoming ‘The Swift Life’ social media app
- Yas: Nicole Scherzinger and Pussycat Dolls confirm reunion!