It’s the time of the year again! Cinema One Originals 2017 Film Festival will run on November at selected malls in Metro Manila.
This year’s tagline “Walang Takot” translates to “fearless,” represents “the way the festival is embracing change and combining old and new platforms, styles, and audiences.”
On its 13th year, Cinema One Originals will feature two documentaries, seven narrative films, two feature films, 13 foreign films, and some restored classics.
The finalists for the feature films were picked by the selection committee composed of Ronald Arguelles (festival director), Philbert Dy, Rico Gonzales, Oggs Cruz, Jinky Laurel, Kathleen Pador, Richard Bolisay, Sherad Anthony Sanchez, and Jade Castro last April.
- Nay directed by Kip Oebanda
- Nervous Translation directed by Shireen Seno
- Throwback Thursday directed byJoseph Teoxon and writer Pertee Brinas
- Changing Partners directed by Dan Villegas
- Historiographika Errata directed by Richard Somes
- Paki directed by Giancarlo Abrahan
- Si Chedeng, Si Apple, Si Louis Vuitton directed by Fatrick Tabada and Rae Red
Check out the table below that might help you plan your schedule during the festival at Trinoma, Glorietta, Gateway, UP Cine Adarna, Cinema 76, and Cinematheque from November 13 to 21, with an extended run from November 22 to 28 at the Power Plant Mall.
Visit Cinema One Originals’ Facebook page for more details.
Featured image from Cinema One Originals