Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo got married on Tuesday, October 31 and we’re still shookt!
The Descendants of the Sun stars tied the knot at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul and their agencies have now released the official images from their most memorable day.
“We sincerely thank you for the interest and love you’ve shown in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s wedding. Amid good wishes from many people, their wedding went well. They will pay back everyone’s love by living happily in the future. Please send your heartfelt good wishes and support for their future,” said the statement issued by their agencies.
Celebrity guests in attendance at their wedding included Lee Kwang Soo, Park Bo Gum, Kim Ji Won, Yoo Jae Suk, and many more.
Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo became close in the KBS drama Descendants of the Sun and announced their engagement last July. According to reports, the #SongSongCouple is now heading to Europe for their honeymoon.
Check out the photos below and get ready to have the kilig feels from the #SongSongCouple:
Congratulations, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo! <3
Photos from Soompi
- Netflix to cancel ‘House of Cards’ after season 6
- Spotify and Netflix transport fans to ‘The Upside Down’ with Stranger Things immersive experience
- The Script to return for ‘Freedom Child’ concert in Manila
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’: Comical, feminist, and a true charmer
- Ed Sheeran reschedules ‘Divide Tour’ Manila concert