FujiFilm has launched the newest addition to its X-Series mirrorless digital cameras last November 8 in Poblacion, Makati.
The new Fujifilm X-E3 is an ultra-compact, mirror-less, and touchscreen camera perfect for mid-pros and photography enthusiasts. It has an outstanding image quality and draws out the subject’s color fast and accurately when shot.
James Reid, Fujifilm’s brand ambassador, finds the X-E3’s user-friendly touchscreen feature very impressive.
You can purchase the Fujifilm X-E3 from P50,900 to P72,990 (Body Only, P50,900; with 23mm kit, P64,990; 18-55mm kit, P72,990). This camera is part of Fujifilm’s Mirrorless Digital Camera X-series Available in silver and black.
Photos by Fujifilm
- Mariel De Leon bows out early of Miss International 2017
- Kenneth Cobonpue partners with MovEd to support early childhood education
- PETA returns to Rajah Sulayman Theater for ‘Ang Buhay ni Galileo’
- LOOK: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s joyful visit to Jollibee
- James Reid wins Best Southeast Asia Act in MTV EMA 2017!