As 2017 slowly comes to an end, it’s time to start planning your goals for 2018. Yup, we know the struggle of making New Year’s resolutions and achieving them one by one. That’s why Spotify is here to help you plan based on the peculiar habits of its user base.
The music streaming service is wrapping up 2017 with the 2018 Goals, a year-end campaign that will feature various localized messages from Spotify, based on listening data and local cultural themes relevant to 2017.
Look out for these 2018 Goals you’ll find scattered all around Metro Manila:
- Get as much attention as the guy who got over 450 million streams of a song called “Attention.”
- Make great music part of your DNA—like the BTS fans who streamed “DNA” more than 3,271,557 times in 2017.
- Maging maaga. Sa school. Sa work. Atbp. Gaya ng Christmas songs ni Jose Mari Chan—na ini-stream ng mga excited na fans noong September 2017.
It features over 70 artists from all around the world like Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, BTS, and more. Watch for these messages in spots like SM Mega Fashion Hall, along EDSA, and LRT stations.
- Kodaline is coming to Manila next year!
- Local indie bands dropped from music events due to sexual misconduct allegations
- P!nk is a little less traumatic in new MV for ‘Beautiful Trauma’
- The Strangeness to release new album ‘Scorned as Timber, Beloved of the Sky’
- 10 songs we hope to hear from John Legend’s upcoming Manila concert