Uniqlo just announced the release of its 2018 Spring/Summer collection and it’s insanely beautiful.
The latest Uniqlo U collection features brilliant hues inspired by nature and will comprise 43 items for women, 37 items for men, and 5 accessories. For both genders, some items will be available in S through XXL sizes.
For this year, the lifewear brand wants to create high-quality clothing that is universal in design and comfort and made for everyone. It highlights a range of reinvented basics from the design team at the Uniqlo Paris R&D Center, led by Artistic Director Christophe Lemaire.
The complete collection will be available in Megamall and selected items in all stores on January 26. Take a look at some of the items from the collection below and choose your favorites ahead of the launch.
1. Women’s open collar shirt (P1,490)
2. Women’s cotton cashmere boat neck cropped sweater (P1,490)
3. Women’s pleated sleeveless shirt dress (P2,490)
4. Women’s one-piece swimsuit (P1,490)
5. Men’s open collar shirt (P990)
6. Men’s wide fit tapered jeans (P1,990)
7. Men’s striped T-shirt (P990)
8. Men’s compact blouson (P3,490)
9. U slip-on sneakers (P1,990)
10. U backpack (P1,990)
11. U sandals (P1,490)
Photos from Uniqlo