It’s that time of the year again. Tuna Pie, the crowd’s favorite snack from Jollibee is finally back in all stores nationwide!
An instant classic, Tuna Pie is a mouthwatering snack that brings together generous amounts of chunky tuna flakes, peppery sauce, cheese, and vegetables covered in a golden crispy crust. This on-the-go snack is the perfect, delicious, healthier option for the Lenten season and for the health-conscious.
“Jollibee’s Tuna Pie is our most popular limited-time offering because of its deliciously irresistible taste,” said Mari Aldecoa, Jollibee’s Core Category Marketing Director.
“Fans—who love it as a healthier snack option or as a way to observe their Lenten traditions—eagerly await its return every year, and some even petition to have us extend the duration of the product’s availability. It’s really worth the wait!”
Jollibee’s Tuna Pie will be available for dine-in, delivery, drive-thru, and take-out transactions for only P45 (Solo), P59 (with a regular drink), and P89 (with Jolly Crispy Fries). Trio Packs are also available for only P130. (Note: Prices may vary across different locations). Enjoy this Pinoy savory snack starting February 1!
MORE YUMMY READS:
- Yellow Cab to celebrate World Pizza Week with unlimited pizza promo!
- BENCH/ Cafe gives away free meals for a year to first 10 customers
- Krispy Kreme is sharing the joy with Hot Light promo
- Must-try: Jollibee’s all-new Strawberry Choco Sundae
- Must-try: Krispy Kreme’s newest chocolate glazed doughnuts!