Having a hard time looking for clothes to glam up your wardrobe? SM Woman got your back!
Until Sunday, February 18, the SM Woman Styling Room will help you pick outfits for everyday wear, date night, or for work.
This special pop-up store features the latest in women’s clothing curated by the SM Woman merchandising team. It is located outside the SM Department Store at the ground level of the Concourse of SM Makati.
If you’re looking for something red, they have dresses, blouses, and skirts that you can wear this love month or even in any other occasions. The Styling Room also has lacy and floral printed clothes perfect for all the titas out there.
No need to worry if the dress fits because they have a special fitting room in the store so you can try all the clothes you’ll pick. You can also ask the stylist on duty for some outfit suggestions.
Visit the other pop-ups at the 2nd floor of the mall if you want to check out SM Woman’s denim, casual, and plus-sized clothes.
The Styling Room is located at the Concourse area of SM Makati util February 18. Make sure to drop by!
- 7 of our favorite lippies to wear this Valentine’s Day
- Skincare products that’ll clear up the skin just in time for Valentine’s Day
- 6 ‘Gen Z Yellow’ items to glam up your 2018 wardrobe
- LOOK: Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink liquid lipstick is now here in the PH!
- 11 gorgeous items from the 2018 Spring/Summer collection of Uniqlo U