The Fish & Fries meal is finally back!
Inspired by the British meal, McDonald’s Fish & Fries is a savory dish that has a tender fish fillet with golden crunchy coating, paired with everyone’s favorite McDonald’s signature fries that is crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
Order the 2-piece Fish & Fries meal if you’re still craving for more or change your fries to rice at no added cost! This meal goes perfectly well with your choice of special dipping sauce: creamy Tartar Sauce, Sweet & Sour, or tangy Thousand Island.
In line with the launch of this tasty meal, McDonald’s Philippines also released a new ad featuring a group of four young lads. Watch them as they transform into an iconic Brit music group right after tasting the McDonald’s Fish and Fries.
Watch the video here:
Go British with McDonald’s Fish & Fries for only P150 with fries or rice. For more details about this product, visit McDonald’s PH on Facebook.
Photo by Madel Crudo
MORE YUMMY READS:
- Pepero is about to bring their Almond Chocolate biscuits around the metro with the Pepero mall tour!
- Krispy Kreme’s heart-shaped doughnuts will make you feel the love this Valentine’s Day
- LOOK: Jolibee’s Tuna Pie is back!
- Experiencing oasis in a cup at Café Amazon
- Uniting the divide in Default Cafe Pub