Believe it or not, it has been six years since J. Co Donuts and Coffee set foot here in the Philippines to bring some of the best donut flavors we’ve ever had (Avocado DiCaprio is calling us!). To celebrate this milestone, the coffee and donut chain is giving away an awesome birthday treat — free donuts!
The “Sweet 6th Treat,” which will be available on March 14 and 15, will let you take home half a dozen of J. Co’s bestselling Alcapone donuts for free when you purchase two dozens of donuts (one pre-assorted dozen and another dozen of your choice) for only Php 650. That’s more than 250 pesos worth of moolah saved.
The promo will run from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and can be availed in all J. Co stores nationwide except kiosks and booths. Only a maximum of two dozens per customer will be allowed in a single transaction and will only be available for dine in and take out. No advanced or bulk orders will be accommodated, too, so don’t think about going ham once you get to a J. Co store near you.
Better put your fast foot forward as long lines will likely greet you at the store. Free your schedule, call your friends to cover as much stores as you can, or come super early if you can.
Happy 6th birthday, J. Co Donuts and Coffee!
Photo from J.Co Donuts and Coffee
- 5 ‘Big Day’ situations to conquer with Berocca
- Santa Clarita Diet’s Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are coming to Manila!
- Tim Hortons is celebrating their first anniversary with free doughnuts!
- LOOK: McDonald’s Fish & Fries is finally back!
- Pepero is about to bring their Almond Chocolate biscuits around the metro with the Pepero mall tour!