The latest trailer for the Deadpool sequel unraveled more of what’s in store for one of the most-anticipated action adventure movies of the year – and we’re (seriously) living for it.
The film’s trailer, featuring Ryan Reynolds returning as the titular character (a.k.a. Wade Wilson), gave a sneak peek of both familiar and new characters. His new friends will complete the “gender-neutral” bunch named X Force that’ll help him fight the wrath of the dreadful fiend Cable, played by Josh Brolin.
“Deadpool 2” is already hyped for the non-stop, high-octane action and humor. The trailer, though, is giving us reason to hope that the film is going to live up to expectations. This is especially true when you have David Leitch as a director, who also happens to be a stuntman and a stunt coordinator.
The Marvel movie will also star Morena Baccarin, Brianna Hildebrand, T.J. Miller, Stefan Kapicic, Karan Soni, Zazie Beetz and Julian Denison.
Make sure to mark your calendars red. Deadpool 2 will be invading Philippine cinemas nationwide on May 16.
Watch the Redband trailer below:
- You can watch the award-winning film ‘Birdshot’ on Netflix starting this March!
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ trailer is finally here!
- ‘Tomb Raider’ gives new life to a dormant franchise
- Santa Clarita Diet’s Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are coming to Manila!
- 9 must-watch sci-fi series and movies to check out on Netflix