Applebee’s Philippines is joining in the fun summer celebrations and graduation rites hype by launching all new cocktail and beverage selections for everyone! The new drinks will be available year-round although the restaurant has out a celebratory treat for graduates until June.
MB Life found out that there are all-new tasty finds at Applebee’s. Here are 12 things to watch out for on your next visit to the bar… and grill.
For night-time chill moments with friends, Pep Tonics will surely be perfect in winding down or de-stressing from work. Fun Fact: These tasty drinks boost vim and vitality! In case you’ll need more, just add P40 for a fun double shot.
1. Cucumber Cooler – a combination of gin, mint, and lemon lime with refreshing cucumber slices.
2. Gingerella – a combination of gin, lemon lime, and grenadine with fresh pineapple juice and soothing ginger bits.
3. Sun is Shining – lemon, ginger, honey and vodka to brighten up your day.
For those up for summery vibes, the Tropical Cocktail Celebrations concoctions will surely whip up the tropical feel while you’re still in the Metro. All the selections are likewise available in double shot for an additional P40.
4. Here’s the King of the Heap: Coronarita, a classic Margarita with a bottle of Corona premium Mexican Cerveza on top (flipped over and dunked in for fun). It’s there for a reason and we’ll leave the amusing magic for you to find out.
5. Mangorita – this sweet mango goodness is also available in a carafe for only P350.
6. Watermelon and Celery Fizz – it’s a watermelon-celery combination in a fizzy mix!
7. Vodka Citronade – classic vodka, lemon, and icy goodness in one!
8.Free Spirit – citrus-y orange goodness added in your favorite bar mix.
9. Orange and Berry Fizz – a must-try for fruit lovers. The orange-berry combination will make you feel like lying down in a hammock by the beach.
Applebee’s didn’t forget to add selections for their guests’ sweet tooth. Their non-alcoholic beverages called Sweet Adventures now include two dessert treats:
10. Blueberry Cheesecake Shake – a medley of cream cheese, milk, blueberries, whipped cream, and cake!
11. Strawberry Banana Colada – a blend of ripe banana, piñacolada, strawberry fruit and puree in a fruity, refreshing mocktail combination.
By the way, the last find is only for Batch 2016 graduates… but don’t worry, you’ll get to enjoy the treat if you’re part of the fresh grad’s posse.
12. Applebee’s Grill and Bar is offering a sumptuous half rack of Applebee’s signature Pork Ribs for FREE! Graduates are free to bring in their family and friends as this will be available for a minimum, single receipt dine-in purchase of P2,500 only. The half rack comes in with a range of dips to choose from: Honey BBQ sauce, smoky chipotle, spicy sweet Asian chili, or Korean BBQ sauce. Plus, it’s served with corn on the cob, French fries, and coleslaw.
The more, the merrier, right? That’s why graduates can also opt to upgrade their Pork Ribs to a full rack for an additional P300, though this upgrade will only exclusively be available at Applebee’s Bonifacio Global City.
Just don’t forget to present a proof of graduation! Diploma, 4th Year College ID, or 4th Year High School ID will do. This offer will only be up for grabs until June 16, 2016.