After spending some time under the hot summer sun, kids and kids-at-heart usually look for ice-cold treats to beat the heat. However, millennials are known for having a knack for a flavorful adventure that can bring them the perfect sweet and icy pairing for their hard-to-please sweet tooth cravings.
MB Life recently got a hold of everyone’s summer staple – ice cream! But this is no ordinary ice cream we’re about to show you. Magnum recently unveiled fun facts about their latest line which got us at the edge of our seats, wanting a taste of that chocolatey goodness. Yum!
Magnum’s Senior Brand Manager Diane Tan and Brand Manager Andrea Huang presented two limited edition mixes of Magnum Infinity — Chocolate & Caramel, and Chocolate & Raspberry — at the Sub Zero Kitchen in Bonifacio Global City last Thursday (April 28, 2016).
So here are the facts:
1. Chocolate & Caramel is made with silky chocolate ice cream and a luscious sea salt caramel swirl, while Chocolate & Raspberry bares decadent chocolate ice cream with a fruity raspberry swirl. (It’s in the name so we believe you saw that coming!)
2. The two new flavors of Magnum’s newest line contain two times the chocolate dip of a classic Magnum ice cream. Expect a burst of chocolatey flavor that lasts for quite some time. Don’t forget to drink water, though.
3. The coating contains a special ingredient… Tanzanian cocoa! It’s more special than the regular cocoa nibs because Tanzanian cocoa is said to have mood-enhancing contents that can help lighten your mood, thus, amps up the fun under the sun. We’d like to call that extra happiness as the “cocoa effect”.
4. Not only will Magnum be bringing in new flavors, Tan and Huang also revealed that they will be having more activities for the public in the coming months.
5. Here’s the latest catch: On May 6, if you go to www.infinityexperience.com.ph and complete the mobile task by holding on to the Magnum bar to get to the end of the mini game, you’ll get an exclusive invite to the upcoming on-ground event in malls on May 14 called “Magnum Infinity Hunt”. First 200 guests will get to experience Magnum Infinity for FREE! Active installations and more fun surprises await.
6. Limited edition flavors get replaced with newer and fresher innovations from the brand every one to two years. When we asked Huang if it’s possible that Magnum will be surprising its consumers with other Pinoy-favorite flavors, she said that nothing is impossible! We can’t wait for what Magnum will be releasing next!
7. Magnum Infinity Caramel and Magnum Infinity Raspberry was released last April 18 and is already available in leading supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide. Grab yours for an “intense chocolate experience that lasts”.
8. We’ve proven that the ice cream doesn’t easily drip because the chocolate is REALLY thick.