Chubby cheeks, red curly hair, lines that tickle your bones. Haven’t you guys missed him yet?
He is adored by the people for his songs which are well crafted and take the listener to another dimension.
It was in December 2015 when Ed Sheeran made a big announcement that shook the ‘sheerios’—that he’s taking a break from social media. It has already been what…five months? We feel how much you are eager to hear from Ed once again. Don’t cha worry ’cause we got you covered! Here are lines from few of the many songs from Ed that will make you want to scream because of kilig!
1. “Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it’s enough for me ‘cause all that you are is all that I’ll ever need” – Ed is best known for his songs that sounds very passionate about love and for me this is one of his bests, won’t you agree?
2. “If you’re broken I will mend you and I’ll keep you sheltered from the storm that’s raging on.”- Outside, we may look like a strong, independent and superwoman-ish but we must admit that, on the inside, we want a protector. A superman that’ll promise to keep us safe from harm. Ehe!
3. “The world looks better now, through your eyes.” – Awww! <3 don’t you just want to have someone that will sing that line to you?
4. “Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometime…it is the only thing that makes us feel alive.” – Talk about preaching! This dude really knows how to get through our bones, right?
5. “I could look into your eyes until the sun comes up; and we’re wrapped in light and life and love.” – We know that Afire Love is more than just a love song for there is a deeper story behind it and that is what makes it even more intense, yes? Admit it! You had goose bumps when you first heard that song.
Want more? Seat back and relax for Ed Sheeran, according to his announcement on December, has been crafting more new songs that will definitely make you go gaga!
P.S., for those who haven’t heard any of these songs yet (I hope none of you) head over to YouTube or Spotify and let us hear about your thoughts here in MB Life. Happy listening!