For Lego geeks and fanatics, you actually have a chance to become a Lego employee!
The legendary toy company is looking for Content Manager who will join the content operations team of Lego’s in-house advertising agency.
You’ll work with other creatives on every stage of Lego’s campaigns — from story development to content creation to content distribution, on- and offline.
But here’s an important note about the job: It will require you to move to Billund, Denmark, which is a three-hour car ride from the capital, Copenhagen.
Sounds good yet? Check below to see if you’re the person they’re looking for:
– You have a BA or an MA in Media, Communications, or Marketing
– You have a minimum of two years worth of experience in digital content (digital manager, digital producer), preferably from a global content producing organization
– Solid project management or digital content production skills
– Relevant knowledge of what is going on in the digital lives of Lego’s target markets
– High level of English skills and a flair for learning new software/hardware/devices
– Knowledge of or experience with 5-11 year-olds and their parents is ideal
Okay, hold your horses, calm your tits. Head out to the Lego website and you know, make it happen by actually applying for the job.
Best of luck!