ABS CBN darling Liza Soberano won the Best Dressed Female Award at Saturday night’s Star Magic Ball 2016, and you can see why. Wearing a dove gray gown by Dubai-based Filipino designer Michael Cinco, Liza stole the show, slayed it, owned it, floored it. We mean:
She was styled by Perry Tabora with makeup artist Mickey See and hair stylist Brent Sales completing her glam team.
Enrique Gil, Liza’s date, made for the perfect arm candy.
On the interwebz, Liza even went viral. The #StarMagicBall2016 hashtag on Instagram was burning with images and reposts capturing the 18-year-old’s OOTD. The above photo, taken by photographer Floyd Jhocson of Studio 100 for Megastyle.ph, was the money shot.
It was originally uploaded on the magazine’s IG account, and was reposted by netizens on IG and even on Facebook like there was no tomorrow. You totes get why.
Before we drown you with photos of Liza Soberano, allow us to include a picture of Zanjoe Marudo, who won the Best Dressed Male for the evening.
CHECK OUT MORE ENTERTAINING READS BELOW:
- 9 Super Cute Videos of Scarlet Snow Below Sure to Cheer You Up
- Yaaas! A Guide for Everything Art in Metro Manila
- Here’s a Cool and Nifty Way to Jazz up Your Sneakers
- How I Made it Happen: Carla de Guzman, Self-Published Author
- 11 Places to Eat and Drink for a Delicious Boracay Vacation