Hooray! After Pablo Cheesecake, another favorite pasalubong and pabili from Japan is opening shop. No, we don’t mean Tokyo Banana, buddy.
We mean Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory and its delectable and highly addicting cheese cookies. They come in four highly addicting variants: Salt & Camembert, Honey & Gorgonzola, Basil Tomato & Mozzarella, and Porcini & Gouda.
According to insiders, Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory will open at the end of November in two locations: SM Mega Fashion Hall in Mandaluyong and Greenbelt 5 in Makati.
If their very new Instagram account is any indication, Filipinos can also expect the delicious milk cheesecake to be sold in Metro Manila in addition to the cookies.
Who do we thank for this blessing? The boys behind Peri-Peri Chicken, Wafu, and Chiba, Dominic Hernandez and Brian Tiu.
Domo arigato, indeed.
In the meantime, some photos to get you salivating:
MORE DELICIOUS READS:
- Life Hack Culled From the Internet: You Get More by Ordering Munchins Than Getting a Donut
- Pinay Cooks Adobo, Wins Top Prize in Soy Sauce Eating Contest in Japan
- Oh no, They Didn’t! Bon Appetit Reimagined our Halo-Halo and Ruined It!
- 11 Places to Eat and Drink for a Delicious Boracay Vacation
- 5 Foodstuff That Can Help Reduce the Risk of Breast Cancer