Nothing is sexier than seeing a man totally into his woman. Exhibit A: Nico Bolzico, Solenn Heussaff’s Argentine husband.
More than his good looks, his incredible physique, or his self-deprecating humor, it is Nico’s adoring IG posts about his wife Solenn Heussaff that never fail to make us swoon.
We mean, that’s exactly how we want our SOs treating us: adoringly, with a right dash of naughtiness and the occassional pestering.
He obviously finds Solenn attractive (check out his voyeuresque posts of Solenn dancing in front of the mirror) but also, he obviously, obviously loves her (check out his “love me Solenn” photo from Palawan two weeks ago).
It’s almost easy to hate Solenn but who are we kidding. We’re just envious of her.
Below are our favorites. Boys, take note:
1. That time he showed his pure, unadultared joy about having “sexy times” with the missus:
2. That time he asked for some attention from the wife:
3. That time he accepted his fate as an “instagram husband,” showing behind-the-scenes of Solenn’s posts on his feed:
4. That time he taunted Solenn to dance and then asked her to stop because it’s going to be public:
5. When he shows support for his wife, but always with humor:
6. His passive-aggressive appreciation for his busy wife’s effort in taking care of him, when she can:
7. That time he woke up Solenn for a work out and she ran after him and he pleaded “slow down! Slow down!”:
8. Tagging Solenn on a photo of a middle-aged couple working out that he posted on his feed, and then hashtagging the post #couplegoals:
9. When he posted a photo of Solenn cooking him dinner and saying it’s always been his “dream to have a wife that cooks for me braless!”:
10. That time he told Solenn not to “steal his light” for an IG photo:
11. That time in Italy when he called Solenn his “one and only intense wife that I love so much”:
12. That time he recreated Solenn’s sexy pre-wedding photo:
13. That time he took to Instagram to tell Solenn he missed her:
14. That time he was so amused at Solenn killing a fly he actually posted a video of it:
15. That time he listed down 5 things he learned while Solenn was away and asked her to come already:
Headline photo: Nico Bolzico | Instagram
MORE AWESOME READS:
- 9 Super cute videos of Scarlet Snow Belo sure to cheer you up
- Lego just opened its second ‘certified’ PH store in Trinoma
- How I…left the rat race and moved to the beach: Rambie Lim
- Listen: A Canadian traveler wrote a song about Tanduay Rum
- 7 things we learned about BJ Pascual from his Garage cover appearance