Yes, yes. We know the usually terrible Metro Manila traffic becomes worse during the holiday season (read: now).
Unfortunately, that’s not enough reason to flake out on a friend, turn into a hermit, or not finish your Christmas shopping at DV.
The Pasig River Ferry recently launched an express service from Guadalupe, Makati to Plaza Mexico in Manila. It skips six stations—SIX!—to bring you to either points in just 30 minutes.
The express service makes four trips a day: 7:30am, 8:30am, 4:00pm, and 5:00pm from Makati to Manila. And then again from Manila to Makati at these times: 8:15am, 8:45am, 4:45pm, and 5:45pm.
As though that’s not enough, Megaworld joins the public service by offering free shuttles to their malls in either side of the station this holiday season.
From the Guadalupe station, Pasig River Ferry riders can take the ferry to the Uptown Mall inside BGC. From the Plaza Mexico, the free shuttle is up to Lucky Chinatown in Binondo.
How nice, right? Merry Christmas everyone!
Photo: Screengrab | YouTube
MORE HELPFUL READS:
- 6 cool ways to save money this Christmas season
- 5 ways to keep your holiday weight gain in check
- The planner that will help you keep your New Year’s resolutions
- 5 life lessons you will definitely pick up while learning archery
- Dear Izzy: I feel guilty for moving out of my single mother’s place to start a family of my own