First, a mighty congratulations to Anne Curtis and, ehem, fiancé Erwan Heussaff. The couple announced their engagement on social media Sunday, Dec 18, through a six-minute video that quickly became viral—but of course.
Apart from their celebrity/powerful couple status, Anne and Erwan have been dating since 2010. Besides, most their kabarkadings have tied the knot one after another that people have started to wonder when the two will follow.
Anyway, soon after the couple released the video on their respective social media accounts, It’s Showtime host Amy Perez shared a photo with Anne, who was showing her beautifully bejeweled ring finger. Amy captioned it “super happy for you my dear anak.”
Anyway, it’s the Monday before Christmas. Allow yourself another look at the video:
Headline photo: Erwan Heussaff | Instagram
MORE CHIKA STORIES:
- Congratulations: Kaye Abad just married Paul Jake Castillo
- Q&A: Petersen Vargas, film director of ‘2 cool 2 b 4gotten’
- #RealTalk: Miss International Kylie Verzosa on depression
- #TakeNoShit: Why the ‘boys will be boys’ excuse will no longer hold anymore
- Exchange Alley Coffee House: specialty coffee brewing in Alabang