UNBOXING NOW: Super exclusive collaboration between Hot Toys, clothing line :Chocoolate and Star Wars! This is a rare 1/6 chrome version of a Stormtrooper Collectible Figure.
Posted by Toy Shelf on Monday, January 18, 2016
Hong Kong lifestyle clothing brand :Chocoolate is an outlier. I mean, what kind of a clothing store would get Bruce Wayne as a brand ambassador?
Late last year, Chocoolate tied up with Hot Toys to release a limited collectors edition copper chrome Stormtrooper.
The Stormtrooper armor has always been one of the most beloved designs in the classic Star Wars trilogy! With that in mind, Hot Toys is adding a vintage touch to this iconic armor and is excited to present today, a special shiny copper chrome version of the 1/6th scale Stormtrooper collectible figure!
This copper chrome colored Stormtrooper is for diehard Star Wars collectors and is only available in selected markets as an Asia Exclusive item. The rare collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Stormtrooper in Star Wars featuring the eye-catching shiny copper chrome painted armor and helmet, a blaster rifle, and a hexagonal figure stand.
Check out our unboxing shots.
TECH SPECS FROM HOT TOYS:
The 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars
– Specially applied shiny copper chrome painted armor
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– One (1) gesturing left palm
– One (1) Stormtrooper armor
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) Stormtrooper belt with leather holster
– One (1) pair of boots
– One (1) blaster rifle
– Specially designed hexagonal figure stand with Imperial crest, Stormtrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo