What a fantastic week for love! After Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff’s engagement, another pair of lovebirds is set to tie the knot. Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford are now officially engaged. Congratulations!
It was film director Gino Santos who made the big announcement on Instagram, posting a black and white photo of the couple, Billy on bended knee, ring box in tow. He hashtagged it #ColeenSaidYes.
Because of the geoloctaion tag, we’re assuming the proposal happened in Ninyo Fusion Cuisine in the Katipunan neighborhood of Quezon City—one of the most romantic restaurants in Metro Manila, if we may add.
In another post, direk Gino informed his followers that Billy had been planning for the proposal for more than a year.
Apparently, Billy had the ring and kept it for 15 long months. Fifteen months!
Congratulations, guys! And thanks for enforcing this warm fuzzy feeling that’s gotten us ever since we saw Mariah Carey’s carpool karaoke.
Photo: Gino Santos | Instagram
MORE HEARTWARMING STORIES:
- Ooh, is this Anne Curtis’s engagement ring?
- That kissing photo between Ellen Adarna and Baste Duterte happened in Japan
- Q&A: Petersen Vargas, film director of ‘2 cool 2 be 4gotten’
- If this Carpool Karaoke episode doesn’t give you the Christmas feels, nothing else will
- Why you need to stop sulking and start enjoying family Christmas parties