We love her already.
When Miss Thailand Universe Chalita Suansane touched down in Manila on Tuesday, January 10, she was wearing a beautiful Barong Tagalog-inspired outfit.
Endearing herself even further, she a video took of herself making proper introductions: “Mabuhay, Philippines! I am Chalita Suansane para sa Miss Universe pageant. Maraming salamat po!”
But the best thing about Chalita? The 17 pieces of luggage she arrived with. Seventeen, ladies and gentlemen, 17 pieces of maleta for a 20-day stay. To hell packing light, we hear her!
Oh, but it gets better: She’s rather self-deprecating. Two days before her arrival, she posted a photo of herself on Instagram, sprawled down on the floor, with 11 of those pieces of luggage behind her.
Ang ganda, right? Welcome to the Philippines, Chalita! Mabu-hey!
MORE AWESOME READS:
- Meet Aggretsuko, Sanrio’s heavy-metal loving new character
- Funny tweets about Mocha’s appointment as MTRCB board member
- Lol: BBC picks up on the mockery Sandro Marcos has gotten over that ‘Rogue One’ tweet
- Lol: Duterte holding things on Tumblr is this week’s best find
- 8 times Esquire PH burned trolls with witty comebacks on FB