Well, what is the sweetest?!
On Thursday night, Jan 19, Tim Yap hosted another one of his legendary birthday parties at Manila House in Taguig City. For his 40th birthday, he chose a Miss Universe theme.
More than the Manila’s beautiful people gamely wearing their costumes, it was Tim getting down on one knee and proposing to long-time boyfriend Javi Martinez Pardo that really made the night one to remember.
“When you have a good thing, you have to make it last forever. So Javi, wear this ring, with all the people in the universe, will you be my partner for life,” asked Tim, who was down on one knee.
Javi looked ecstatic and nodded in approval.
Actress Lovi Poe captured the beautiful moment on video and posted it on her Instagram account.
“I was crying like crazy while this was happening. I’m just so blessed to have witnessed the kind of love that you both shared before this even happened. I love you two!!” Lovi said on Instagram.
MORE NAKAKAKILIG STORIES:
- Confirmed: Pia Wurtzbach and Marlon Stockinger are in a relationship
- Look: Selena Gomez and The Weeknd snapped kissing, looking sweet
- Woohoo! Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford are engaged
- Ooh, is this Anne Curtis’s engagement ring?
- That kissing photo between Baste Duterte and Ellen Adarna happened in Japan