Newly appointed Calvin Klein Chief Creative Officer Raf Simons just dropped an A-bomb.
He just released images from first campaign for Calvin Klein and Stranger Things’ Eleven—Millie Bobby Brown IRL—leads a host of celebrities that includes Abbey Lee and models Tessa Bruinsma, Lineisy Montero, Kiki Willems, Natalie Westling, and Selena Forrest.
The images were shot by Willy Vanderperre, Simons’ long-time collaborator since his heydays at Christian Dior and were styled by Olivier Rizzo.
By Appointment, Simons says, is about “celebrating the American woman and American fashion.”
On the website, CK’s Creative Director Pieter Mulier says the new line “is about a woman feeling empowered and being her own person in what she wears.”
On Facebook, Millie said “I am so honored to be a part of this – ‘A cast of distinct individuals brings the idea to life: Strength of character is key. Whether famous or unknown, all are treated equally’.”
By Appointment currently consists of 14 looks, will be available on April 1.
Photo: Calvin Klein | Instagram
MORE READS FOR YA:
- Oh hey! H&M in fact celebrates Chinese New Year
- 5 fresh and fashionable picks inspired by the color of the year
- Want: Locally produced Kiss & Tell lippies
- Sneakers made with plastic ocean waste? Yes please!
- Rafe x Bench: Comfortable, practical, and meant to rack up major OOTD mileage