Now, if only we’d fit in that dress.
Quickly after the Miss Universe coronation night on Monday, Miss Bulgaria Violina Ancheva posted on Facebook that she’s giving away one of her Miss Universe gowns to “one of you that really want it and need it.”
All together now: Holy!
Ever aware that prom season is coming up, she says she’ll give it to the girl who “can’t buy a dress for her prom the next month.”
All you have to do is write her a personal message to get the complete details—size, logistics, you know it.
So yeah! Message her! Quick!
- Miss Netherlands dancing to Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” is lekker!
- Miss Universe-related funnies: 6 things that will convince you Filipinos are the funniest and the best in social media
- 8 things we loved about the 65th Miss Universe coronation night
- Cute: Scarlet Snow Belo wears a terno at the Belo Medical Group’s Miss Universe screening party
- Miss Canada hailed for her beautiful response to body-shamers