Perhaps it’s time for a cleanse: Zubuchon is coming to Manila.
“Yes the rumours are true…we will be opening in Manila soon,” Zubuchon confirmed the good news on its Facebook account on Tuesday.
On his personal Instagram account, Zubuchon owner Joel Binamara showed its newly printed “Manila menu,” amid the work site of the future store. “The stainless steel is being installed and the work site is crazed!!”
According to food app Booky, Zubuchon will rise on 148 Yakal corner Talisay Streets in San Antonio, Makati.
And the estimated date of arrival? Late February.
Photo: Zubuchon | Facebook
MORE YUMMY READS:
- Wok2Go is a new healthy casual dining restaurant that does not forego rice
- Banawe food field trip: 7 restaurants worth trekking to even after the Chinese New Year
- 8 delicious restaurants in Pampanga that will turn your stopover into the main affair
- You absolutely need to try La Chinesca’s off-the-menu guacamole
- Gokain Bistro’s P99-ramyeon