After teasing most everyone at the last Manila Fashion Fest, Fino Leatherware finally makes available the head-turning Vinta collection.
Leather totes, sling bags, and pillow clutches feature bold geometric patterns, vivid stripes, and lots and lots of colors all inspired by Vinta boats of Zamboanga. It is part of Fino’s artisanal series honoring the Filipino craftsman.
They’re not cheap—the box clutch is at P7,550, for instance— but genuine leather is never cheap.
It follows Fino’s previous Filipino-inspired offerings like the cute Sipa Sling, the Puso clutch, and most recently the Rizal collection.
Unlike the previous outings however, the Vinta collection bursts with so much color. We can’t help it: We’re calling it the ‘It Bag’ of this summer.
MORE READS FOR YOU:
- Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown leads Raf Simons’ first Calvin Klein campaign
- Cute: Scarlet Snow Belo wears a terno at the Belo Medical Group’s Miss Universe screening party
- Can we talk about what Pia Wurtzbach wore at the Miss Universe Preliminaries?
- 5 fresh and fashionable picks inspired by the color of the year
- Help H&M recycle clothes?