If you feel like no love song, sonnet, or Shakespearean line can best express that grand feeling in your heart, we think Lazy Bastard can help you.
From the makers of the to-die-for honey parmesan hotdog sandwich come these…bacon roses.
Uh huh. Bacon roses. You know, to say everything you cannot say and more.
It comes in a dozen (P2,200) and half a dozen (P1,500) arrangement that will have your girlfriend—or boyfriend—truly stumped, gooey-eyed, and feeling loved.
According to Lazy Bastard, you’ll need to order two days ahead of your preferred delivery schedule. Your order will be confirmed once payment has been made.
There are three ways to order:
- Head out to any of the Lazy Bastards locations—Jupiter, UP Town Center or Taft,
- Send them a message on Facebook, or
- Fill out this Google form.
You will get a reference number to confirm your order along with payment deets—if you ordered online, that is.
Stocks are limited, and Valentines Day is on Tuesday. You know what to do.
MORE STORIES FOR YOU TO READ:
- Sebastian’s Ice Cream Valentines Day offerings are everything we’re looking for
- Wok2Go is a new healthy casual dining restaurant that doesn’t forego rice
- Cheese party, anyone? La Petit Fromagerie has you covered
- Oh yes: Erra’s ramen is back
- Authentic Belgian beers will soon be available in Metro Manila