On Thursday, Jollibee rolled out super solid its Valentines Day campaign, #KwentongJollibee. Two straight-to-the-heart videos immediately gained viral status.
People didn’t just react. They shared the video, left their comments, and of course, they tweeted their two centavos.
Below are the best ones we’ve seen:
— Patricia Delos Reyes (@pattydelrey) February 9, 2017
Jollibee, are you listening?
Walang oorder ng 2pcs. of Spicy Chickenjoy with extra rice at mag-u-upgrade to pineapple juice. Nyeta! #KwentongJollibeeValentineSeries
— BRIAN (@BrianSuavso) February 9, 2017
Ya better phase the Spicy Chickenjoy soon!
— Rapoi Ubales (@etceteralph) February 9, 2017
Lol, loving that someone put the spotlight on the crew!
— … (@johntmorales) February 9, 2017
Baquette ganyan ka mag-spell?!
— Jacques Los Baños (@jacquesLB) February 9, 2017
Nice #TBT action here.
Realism at its best!
buti nalang big burger steak ino-order ko #KwentongJollibeeValentineSeries
— i (@_barondomingo) February 9, 2017
Optimist si ate gurl!
Panalo the connection made.
DI NA AKO MAG 2pcs CHICKENJOY! MAG CHEESEBURGER NA LANG KO. Baka sakaling makatuluyan ko pa siya 😂 😂#KwentongJollibeeValentineSeries
— Rain (@MakiRadcliffe) February 9, 2017
Game face on!
— Jaiko (@jaikodr) February 9, 2017
Realism at its second best.
— Kevs || MNL 🇵🇭 (@itsKevMosby) February 9, 2017
We know this isn’t on Twitter, but goodness, this most certainly deserves a place here:
- Watch out: Jollibee just rolled out its Valentines Day commercial series and we’re already in tears
- 5 ‘Pare, pulis ako’ jokes that will make your day
- Lol: Chito Miranda just created a body care product, calls it “Sobrang bango…parang gago”
- Miss Universe-related funnies: 6 things that will convince you Filipinos are the funniest and the best in social media
- ‘Felicitations’ what: Netizen edits Malacañang Miss Universe statement