On Thursday, Feb 9, Jollibee released their Valentine’s day campaign that got everybody awwing and crying and feeling.
We spent a good amount of the afternoon thinking about, googling, and watching old TVCs gave us the same feels as Jollibee’s #KwentongJollibee series. Watch with us?
1. Almusal (2016)
What the hell Jollibee’s been making us cry since last year!
2. First Love (2009)
Before #Vow, there was this.
3. Dear Diary (1994)
Food before anything else, bes. Don’t let anyone—even your crush—be a hindrance for your love for food. *wink*
4. Yes (2010)
Not a good idea to give a suitor your sweetest “yes,” eh?
5. Good Kuya (2013)
We all need to share our crushes to our siblings and take their advice.
6. Pag-Ibig (2011)
This TVC will prove that your childhood love might be your forever love. Yieeee.
- The best reactions on Twitter to Jollibee’s crazy Valentines Day campaign
- Watch out: Jollibee just rolled out its Valentines Day campaign series and already we’re in tears
- Thanks, but no thanks to forever: Why I’d rather stay single
- Bacon roses: Because love is grand and so is bacon
- 5 ‘pare, pulis ako’ jokes that will make your day