We must say, this is rather impressive.
Out of nowhere, Nadine Lustre comes out with a fragrance, of all things, giving her fans a double surprise gift on Valentine’s Day.
It’s called #LusterByNadine and it’s a limited edition little release, but with all the bells and whistles. It’s got a hashtag. It has a website called coolgirl.ph—where you can pre-order a bottle (or four), we assume.
There’s also a video that’s nicely fcking done—artfully sexy, mind. And judging from Twitter, an accompanying photo shoot, too.
On Facebook, Nadine—or whoever is handling the social media channel—released a neat GIF, too.
According to her Twitter account, the fragrance is available for pre-order during the last week of February. Hold your horses and stay attuned. In the meantime, below is everything we’ve gathered from all her social media accounts.
Headline photo: We Love Jadine | Instagram
- Here’s why Gerald Anderson is looking extra hot these days
- Interview: Budjette Tan, comic book author on marriage, Valentine’s Day, and Trese
- Garage magazine has four different covers this month and they all feature James Reid on the cover
- Rachelle Ann Go will be performing in Hamilton West End
- Q&A: Alessandra de Rossi of Sakaling Hindi Makarating