Happy Skin, the local skin-care brand with co-founded by model Rissa Manaquil-Trillo, just released its first collection for 2017. It’s called “Festival of Colors” and my, my we’re already thinking: Summer.
“For its first collection for the year, the brand focuses on skin-like shades that enhance a natural glow, while providing tools that wake skin up for a quick pick-me-up,” writes Kim Palanca on Manila Bulletin.
Below are a few of our picks.
1. Bye, Bye Blues Brightening Concealer Wand. Specially helpful for everybody who’s just gone through hell week and now has tired, dark undereyes. It has tangerine peel extract that gives a lifting effect, while light-diffusing ingredients make you look happy and awake. P899
2. Eye Am Here to Stay 24H. The gel pencil eyeliner comes in two colors: Perfect Black or Chic Brown. Either case, they’ll make your eyes the center of attention. Plus points for being budge-proof! P599
3. Tickled Pink Skin Perfect Super Absorbent Charcoal Blotting Sheets. Who else can’t live without blotting paper? Happy Skin’s has a three-point super power: It absorbs oil, its mattifying powder keeps your skin from shining bright like a diamond, aaaand it keeps your makeup in place. We are sold. P149
4. Festival of Colors Lip Kits. Definitely loving these liquid lip kits that come in flattering shades and with a lip liner to boot, too. It contains Cupuaçu butter, too so you get matte lips that are not dry. P1,149
5. Glisten Up! Precision Cheek Set. According to Kim, this “makes sculpting skin a breeze when on-the-go.” The taupe contour stick is easy to use in defining your cheek and nose lines. The Champagne highlighter reflects light and gets your glow on. P1,199
MORE READS FOR YA: