On Friday, Feb 17, Philippine Airlines posted their new nationwide crowd-sourced inflight safety video on their official Facebook page and can we just? It’s nothing like any of the inflight videos we’ve seen. Why? Because this is something we can watch over and over and over again.
It highlights the different tourist spots and different people around the country, that’s why. The inflight instructions were made unique by getting locals from Manila, Legazpi, Busuanga, Bukidnon, Laoag, Caticlan, Cebu, Davao, and Tagbilaran announce them—with tourists spots as background.
Highlighting it’s slogan “Made by Filipino, for the Filipino, and for the world”, the video is part of their campaign #HeartoftheNation.
Philippine Airlines has been known as the first commercial airline in Asia operating for almost 76 years.
The video has been enjoying viral status since it was uploaded yesterday, with over 12,000 shares and 600,000 views.
Erm, can the DoT maybe borrow this video, PAL?
Watch Philippine Airlines’ Heart of the Nation below:
Photo screen grabbed from: Philippine Airlines
MORE READS THAT’LL MAKE YOU WANT TO TRAVEL:
- #WhenWithFilipinos: Watch the touching new video of the Department of Tourism
- From Jan 20-Feb 20, Singapore Airlines will offer flights to SG cheaper than budget airlines
- 5 delicious restaurants to visit when you’re in Cebu
- Viral: This video of the Philippines is proof we live in paradise
- Manila Who may be the best way to experience Escolta in Manila