Beauty and the Beast is still three weeks away from hitting the cinemas but you can actually buy tickets now. Through Sureseats.com, that is—which means, Ayala Cinemas.
The website’s a little hard to navigate so allow us to give you a step by step:
1. Scroll down to the “second layer” of content at the homepage. You will see posters of movies that are now showing.
2. On the upper right hand side of the posters, you see “Advance Ticket.” Click on that.
3. Scroll through the movies until you see Beauty and the Beast. Click on Buy or Reserve.
4. Voila! Sureseats.com is selling tickets for the first four days of the movie, from March 16 to March 19. The website pre-sells just one screening for each cinema featured. H/T: Very cool too that the prices are indicated.
5. Do your thing: log-in, register as new user, select seats. And there you have it.
But, of course there’s a catch: When we tried purchasing tickets, we were met with Server Error—one too many times. We called Ayala Cinemas and they told us it was because the browser we were using (Chrome) was incompatible to their system.
“Try niyo po Internet Explorer or Firefox. Gagana po iyon,” the kind customer service rep at the other end advised. Lol at Explorer but yes to Firefox.
In the mean time, fan the flames some more. Have another go with the trailer: