Uniqlo Philippines recently launched the 2017 Spring Summer Uniqlo U collection and if we may? It was insanely good and Philippine-perfect.
We mean, super presko pieces that will keep us looking and feeling fresh and cool despite our sweltering summers. Funky pieces that will work in the workplace anyway. And can you dig on the one-piece?
Below we list our favorites.
1. This presko seersucker sleeveless long dress (P2,490)
We mean, we can imagine Sunday family lunches and Saturday brunches in this:
2. This beautiful rayon oversized shirt (P1,490)
We mean, it’s a power piece for Monday meetings, don’t you think?
3. This collarless bouson (P2,490)
It’s almost like a bomber jacket, but daintier:
4. This one-piece bathing suit (P1,490)
Makes us want to schedule as many beach trips as possible:
5. This low-key canvas sneakers (P1,490)
It’s so versatile!
There are more key pieces in the collection that we’re salivating over, not to mention men’s wear, too! We suggest you head on out to Uniqlo’s website and join us in salivating.
MORE SHOPPING STORIES: