Who doesn’t like tripping out on that row of pocketbooks that feature a painting version of photos of actors or actresses on its cover?
Well, current Riverdale star Cole Sprouse (also of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) recently discovered what we’ve all long been tripping on. But with such luck: It was his own face that he saw. On. The. Cover. Of. Such. A. Pocketbook.
He tweeted a photo of a Precious Hearts Romances novel A Heart Remedy from Mr. Heartbreaker and captioned it “in trashcans near you.” OMG!
Shoutout to this publisher for using my face as the love interest of a romance. "A Heart Remedy From Mr Heartbreaker" in trashcans near you. pic.twitter.com/WChX0xycja
— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 15, 2017
But Filipinos were quick to remind Cole that while he’s special, he’s not that special. A few netizens tweeted the American actor back to show Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendez have also been featured in book covers.
— jc/ jace (@JCISAFANBOY) March 15, 2017
Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber too, apparently pic.twitter.com/3AaCM6Hkt0
— Jenny🌻 (@JennLorbeski) March 15, 2017
OMG, PHR. You made our day!
MORE FUNNY READS:
- #Maram: The hashtag that trended upon Mocha’s return to Twitter
- Lol: people are making fun of the proposed modified ‘odd-even’ scheme
- Viral: Inday Sara named her baby Stonefish and people couldn’t get enough of it
- This 3D fish wallet will help you get through mall bag checks quicker than guards can say, ‘ay isda!’
- 5 status updates that prove this mom is the cutest