Since drumming up the hype for the release of his new record in October, Drake has finally come through with the release. He dropped his latest album “More Life” through OVO Sound Radio via Apple Beats 1.
The wait for the 25-track album has been particularly agonizing, and its delayed release on Saturday didn’t help the anticipation.
But, rich with collaborations from notable artists like Kanye West, Sampha, Skepta, Young Thug, and even 21 Savage, the wait has been totally worth it.
Tracks such as “Sneakin’”, “Two Birds, One Stone,” and “Fake Love” have been laid for the past months, but only the latter has made it to the final cut of the project.
More Life’s concept, as discussed by Drizzy in the episode 38 of OVO Sound Radio, is solely based on the style of the show. It is also the main reason he is opting to describe it as more of an “evolved mixtape.”
May it be a mixtape, playlist, or just a compilation of dope tracks, Drake has surely secured the sounds of this year’s summer. We predict songs like “Free Smokes” and “Get It Together” will be blasting through the season’s air waves in no time.
MORE READS PLEASE!
- 6 things we learned about Pietro Boselli while killing time backstage at Bench
- 20 of the most inspiring graduation speeches to help you take on the world
- A recruitment officer gives tips on how to write an irresistible resume
- 5 places to go to for a classic Baguio trip this summer
- LOL: Cole Sprouse reacts to seeing his face on a Precious Hearts Romances’ book cover