Pia Wurtzbach may have already passed on the Miss Universe crown to Iris Mittenaere two months ago, but her star is shining brighter than ever.
Among the litany of rakets lined up post-Miss Universe, Pia has a starring role in Canadian-Lebanese R&B artist Massari’s music video for a new song called, “So Long.”
Featuring an up-tempo beat, the song tells the story of a dying relationship; the lyrics is about moving on. In the video, Pia plays the female lead with whom Massari has gone astray “in the night life.”
This is Massari’s comeback, by the way. The Canadian-Lebanese artist is emerging from a three-year break with the song release, and let us tell you, the R&B sing sure know how to make splashing comeback.
Prior to “So Long,” the Lebanese Canadian singer is known for hits such as “Brand New Day” and “What About Love.”
As for Pia, she is owning both lanes on love and career. She is actually scheduled to appear as a guest judge for an episode of Asia’s Next Top Model Cycle 5, among many other projects she may take on this year.
After posting teasers on Instagram, the rather vibrant official music video has finally dropped last Saturday. Check it out below:
- 8 things we loved about the 65th Miss Universe coronation night
- Felicitations what: Netizen edits Malacañang Miss Universe statement
- Confirmed: Pia Wurzbach and Marlon Stockinger are in a relationship
- Reese Lansangan brings the #ArigatoInternetHunt to Fully Booked
- “SWLDNB” is every office worker’s battle cry (especially on petsa de peligro)
- Kiana Valenciano drops “Does She Know” mv